When one of your favourite stores wants to tell you something important, they will send you an ALERT. It might be news of a new store opening, an upcoming sale, or maybe a product recall.
In this section you will see:
- Type – what kind of information or news does this Alert contain, e.g., ‘Sale’
- Description – a summary of the news in the Alert, e.g., “All T-shirts are on sale this week”
- Coupon – If there is a coupon attached to the Alert you can use this as directed
- Retailer – the name of the store that is sending the Alert
- Valid till – the expiry date of the Alert
- The ‘Eye’ icon – click here to see all the information in the Alert