Become a Delloop Member
You may already be a Delloop Member. Perhaps a package arrived from your favourite Store which included a Thank you Gift, which you claimed by clicking on the QR code and downloading the Delloop App.
If you did, congratulations and welcome!
PARCEL LABEL / QR CODE
If you are not a Member and would like to be, follow these steps:
- Mobile – please download the Delloop App from the “Google Play Store (HERE)” and register as a member of Delloop on the mobile App.
- Computer – Register online at member.delloop.com
- Click ‘Register’
- Enter your first and last names
- Enter the email address you use when purchasing online
- Choose your gender
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter a CODE if you have been given one. (Ignore this box if you are not sure)
- Create a specific password and re-type this in the ‘Confirm Password’ box
- Tick to agree to the “Terms and Conditions’
- Click ‘Submit’
- Registration Confirmation
- Your email address should already be displayed – check it is correct
- Now check your email inbox for an email from Delloop advising of your ‘Confirmation Code’ – (Check your SPAM or Junk Mail box too)
- Enter that code into the ‘Confimation Code’ box
- Click ‘Confirm’ (Note you can also click on ‘Resend Code’ if required)
Make sure your email addresses match! The email address you use in your favourite stores and the one you use to Register at Delloop must be the same!
4. Member Profile
- Click in the top righ hand corner where you see ‘Hi, your name’
- Click on ‘My Profile’
- Click on the pencil iconi in the photo frame
- Select a photo to appear in you profile
- Your first and last names as well as your email address, gender and birthdate should already appear.
- Enter your phone number – Choose your country code from the drop down menu, then type your phone number
- Type your shipping address, choosing the Country from the drop down menu – this is where you normally have packages delivered
- Click ‘Save’
- Type your billing address, choosing the Country from the drop down menu – this is where you normally receive your credit card statements
- Click ‘Save’
- Scroll to the top of the page and Click ‘Save Changes’